09 August 2013

29 Jul 2013 - sometimes i make things up

Dear Diary,

Today I looked up engagement rings and ate an excessively inappropriate amount of carbohydrates. The Internet told me to beat a sore throat by gargling whiskey so here I sit cradling a bottle close to my chest as I stare at a beautiful girl on the teevee. She's good at eye contact.  I'm working on that.

The last time I had bronchitis I quit smoking so I could heal. But the cough persisted until I finally got tired of being a quitter and decided to fuck it and smoke one of my coworker's menthols. I also fucked him and smoked his menthol but that's another story.  The cough went away after that. The shame didn't.

I've been trying so hard to come up with beautiful ways to reframe all these not-so-beautiful things. I think I've forgotten what truth means and now nothing is real unless I think of it in the abstract.

Or at least, 'Isn't it pretty to think so?'

I did a lot of drugs today and now I'm afraid to fall asleep

love
me

No comments:

Post a Comment